Firmware reset

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I ama new in using DJI phantom 3 Advanced and I am using an Samsung galaxy Tab S2 for developing using the MObile SDK of the dji birds. However I cannot connect to the aircraft properly, It connect whenever it want I have the latest update on the aircraft but the TXT file shows me abort messages instead of success ("
Delete history success.

Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.09.0060.bin
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.
").. Can anyone help me in how I can reset the drone or how I can fix it!!

Thank you

Hello everyone,
I ama new in using DJI phantom 3 Advanced and I am using an Samsung galaxy Tab S2 for developing using the MObile SDK of the dji birds. However I cannot connect to the aircraft properly, It connect whenever it want I have the latest update on the aircraft but the TXT file shows me abort messages instead of success ("
Delete history success.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.09.0060.bin
").. Can anyone help me in how I can reset the drone or how I can fix it!!

Thank you
This is a very common message that appears when the version of FW on the .bin file you have on your MicroSD card is already installed on the P3.

VasilV your first message indicates (to me) that you were asking about drone problem, then above you ask about connection to Galaxy? So is the problem a connection problem between RC and DJIGO on your Galaxy, or can you restate the problem please?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hello Lawrie, the RC is connecting with the drone, but I cant connect my galaxy s2 tab either with DJI go or any other app from the mobile sdk

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi I was hoping you were not going to say that, I have similar problem, and the more I search the more I see others with a problem not being able to connect APP to RC (I'm on IOS but tried 3 devices - RC firmware fail I'm pretty convinced is the problem). Suggest try another device not your Galaxy to try isolate. Sorry I can't assist you more personally.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Actually i have tried also a samsung smart phone which gives me the same issue, and I am apple user so I tries my Iphone and it always works perfectly!! The problem is that I am android developer and already created an app for phantom 3 advanced on android and I can't test it properly on my android devices Samsung galaxy Tab s2 "9.7 and Samsung galaxy s5!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic