Finally.... Got the decal on almost perfect

Reaction score
This is my 3rd attempt at doing these decals and I only had one small air bubble and one small crease.

The trick to doing these is NOT to start at one corner and work your way across but start from the top of the decal, working your way down smoothing out the air bubbles equally on both sides. Hope that may help any one struggling with these
c9e1d28aaba29659a97d0f2556674e33.jpg
c59e257b64f45f16ad71bcc74ca1722b.jpg
af89163f742de7eead6c3c5f42767b5a.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did you spray it with window cleaner first?

you can use a hairdryer/heat gun to fit it snug. Well at least that's what the person from ebay told me.

I didn't use a heat gun or hairdryer or anything really. All I did was clean the whole surface with rubbing alcohol first then applied skins. Started from the center and worked outward using a credit card to push any bubbles out that started to form. Had very few start actually, they went on relatively painless and been on for bout a month give or take lol no peeling up on any edges yet even on controller that's handled alot or on drone even with cold weather flights lately. They stick on pretty we'll it seems :)

A pal of mine worked in a sign business. It is one of the tricks of the trade in applying vinyl graphics.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
- About 3:10

Reactions: Neon Euc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31