Weatherproof FAA Registration Decals

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
For those people in the US, the FAA now requires your FAA registration number to be marked somewhere on the outside of your drone (see more details here). Since the drone is exposed to the elements, it would be best to use some type of marking method that is weatherproof.

To provide you with a better way to mark your drones, I recently added weatherproof FAA registration decals to my store here. These decals are available in various colors and sizes. You can pick the sizes and quantity of each size that'll work best for you.

15s.jpg

16s.jpg

0.25" high decal on the Mavic Air

17s.jpg

18s.jpg

These decals come with alcohol pads to ensure a clean install surface, are easy to apply using the included instructions, and will arrive in a strong, rigid paperboard mailer to ensure they aren't damaged during shipping.

Your decals will be created, packaged, and shipped within one business day from the time you place your order. Orders are shipped via USPS first class mail in a strong, rigid paperboard mailer. USPS does not pick up mail on Sunday, so no orders will be shipped on Sundays.

If interested, you can find more details in my store here:

FAA Drone Registration Decals

Last edited:
Here are some comparisons to show what the various colors look like against the drone body:

Colors against the Spark
(Black, Matte Black, White, Matte White, Silver, Yellow)

Colors against the Phantom 4
(Matte Black, Black, White, Matte White, Silver, Yellow)

Colors against the Mavic Air
(Yellow, Silver, Matte White, White, Black, Matte Black)

Colors against the Mavic Pro

Colors against the Mavic 2

Last edited:
Reactions: 2edgesword
Thank you to everyone who purchased decals from me! All orders have been shipped and should be arriving soon.

If you've never installed a vinyl decal before, then check out this video to see how it's done:

I added some new blue and green vinyl colors for FAA decals to my store today. Here's a complete list of colors that are available:

1640098987339.png

FAA Drone Registration Decals | Phantom Help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj