Finally arrived!!

Let me know how it works for you mounted on the legs,, I had signal loss and I am going to mount it some were else on the drone.
Soon as the rain lets up ill be testing it and report back. Ill be landing it in a forested area.

What a great fit to!

I've got that same DJI backpack case. I think it's a little too tight a fit actually. There is no room inside for any other accessories and they completely forgot outside pockets for, say a water bottle or a sun shield......

I've got that same DJI backpack case. I think it's a little too tight a fit actually. There is no room inside for any other accessories and they completely forgot outside pockets for, say a water bottle or a sun shield......
The water bottle pocket would of been nice for hiking. I usually don't venture far from my ATV which holds most of my other stuff.

The water bottle pocket would of been nice for hiking. I usually don't venture far from my ATV which holds most of my other stuff.
I haven't been a big fan of the DJI backpack for hiking. I find it uncomfortable after the first few kms. No chest strap, no outside water bottle pocket. I do find it very protective and nice for transport in the truck, but I usually move stuff over to a MEC pack before we start if it's more than a 1 km walk. Plus, while canoeing it soaked up water on the bottom and now I'm short one battery. [emoji22]

Now, just gotta figure out a door charging solution for hiking. [emoji16]

I haven't been a big fan of the DJI backpack for hiking. I find it uncomfortable after the first few kms. No chest strap, no outside water bottle pocket. I do find it very protective and nice for transport in the truck, but I usually move stuff over to a MEC pack before we start if it's more than a 1 km walk. Plus, while canoeing it soaked up water on the bottom and now I'm short one battery. [emoji22]

That's a good one-- you may have something there -- if you can figure that one out.:)

Really? Which accessories? I have the DJI hard case and it holds my copter, 4 batteries, controller, charger, iPad, 2 sets of props, 5 ND filters, my sun shade for the ipad, and a small notebook and some pens. Anything else can go in my checked bag on longer trips. I think my bias is to think of it as a bag for carryon, though. Don't really need to hike with my charger.

That's a good one-- you may have something there -- if you can figure that one out.:)
Don't worry, I've been looking. Haha I deal with solar regularly at work, so it's just a matter of finding an "affordable", flexible panel. There some out there that will work, but not in the price range I want. Haha

Don't worry, I've been looking. Haha I deal with solar regularly at work, so it's just a matter of finding an "affordable", flexible panel. There some out there that will work, but not in the price range I want. Haha
affordable is the key for solar-- don't hide it when you find it-- :)

Maybe you have an older backpack? Mine has a chest strap. Mine is the hardshell - it's also my carryon bag and launch platform.

The Manfrotto/DJI pack does not have the chest strap. Apparently photographers never ever carry a lot of heavy gear. Haha Yah, I noticed the hard shell has it.

The Manfrotto/DJI pack does not have the chest strap. Apparently photographers never ever carry a lot of heavy gear. Haha Yah, I noticed the hard shell has it.

LOL I almost spit out my IPA when I read that. :) The only reason I will never be hunched over as an old man will be thanks to the weight of the camera gear I carry when out in the field. Now I have to figure out how to carry the P3P in addition.

LOL I almost spit out my IPA when I read that. :) The only reason I will never be hunched over as an old man will be thanks to the weight of the camera gear I carry when out in the field. Now I have to figure out how to carry the P3P in addition.
That's what Sherpas....I mean wives are for. [emoji6] I carry the P3 gear, she carries the camera gear. Haha

That's what Sherpas....I mean wives are for. [emoji6] I carry the P3 gear, she carries the camera gear. Haha
Hmmmm, next time I go out Im going to try and have her carry all the gear And I carry the water bottle. Ill report back.....in case I don't call the police!

Reactions: acherman
As with most threads, they all sort of loose focus towards the end, don't they? We went from backpack capabilities to where one can find the Marco Polo in 13 hours! Score!

Reactions: acherman

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers