Fc40 app for iPhone

Reaction score
Just getting into drones. Going to travel in Rv with my wife and want to get some good shots as we travel. Bought a used phantom fc40 on Facebook marketplace. All working good as far as flying goes but camera was not included. So I went to eBay to find one. Found one I bought for 70 $. It arrives Friday. But here’s the problem dji has not updated the app. When you click on it goes to App Store and says developer has not updated and not available. Is there anyway to get this done so I will be able to use my fc40 camera? Thanks for your help.

Reactions: dronesky
Just getting into drones. Going to travel in Rv with my wife and want to get some good shots as we travel. Bought a used phantom fc40 on Facebook marketplace. All working good as far as flying goes but camera was not included. So I went to eBay to find one. Found one I bought for 70 $. It arrives Friday. But here’s the problem dji has not updated the app. When you click on it goes to App Store and says developer has not updated and not available. Is there anyway to get this done so I will be able to use my fc40 camera? Thanks for your help.
Hope this is what you want

Reactions: dirkclod
Tried it again. No go. Link Goes to App Store and says developer hasn’t updated the app. I guess I could try and downgrade my iPhone operating system. Not sure if that would work. I have ios11.
Your phone is most likely the problem had a Phantom 2 vision plus which is a couple model Phantoms newer than yours had to get a iphone 4s to work it right you probably need a iphone 3s or something around that I think

Your phone is most likely the problem had a Phantom 2 vision plus which is a couple model Phantoms newer than yours had to get a iphone 4s to work it right you probably need a iphone 3s or something around that I think
Makes sense. Thanks a lot.

I looked in the App Store. Wow looks like that app has caused a lot of problems.
Yes it did with the P2V with the lastest update it had. Bricked
alot of cameras.

Good luck. ?
Edit , just looked on my iPhone 6s Plus in App Store and is there. Am on lastest update 13.1.3

Last edited:
Excellent! Thanks a lot
Interesting now when you go to the dji fc40 app download. It used to direct you to the App Store where it said developer has not updated. Now you just get a blank screen when you click on the download. Someone must be watching our discussions!

• Haha
Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic