FC 40 camera no card

Reaction score
Can the camera be used without a card inserted? Also, just checking the camera-iPhone connection in the house, connected only once out of 7 tries. Any ideas are very welcome.
Thank you in advance!

You should have video w/o a card. It very seldom connects to my iPhone on the 1st try. Usually 3-4 times then it takes. Weird???

Unlike Billy I had the oposite. My Iphone (RIP) was always able to connect at the first attempt, but my android would take a few tries. It turned out to be one of the WiFi settings, were it would hunt for the fastest connection and use that. I forget the exact name of the setting, but you'll see it. Unfortunately I cann't comment on the Iphone until the screen is replaced (had my hands full getting into the car, and dropped it....doh!). But maybe there is a setting on the Iphone that's similar. But as Billy says, you should have video. I remember on the android I was making the mistake of connecting to the WiFi of the FC40 camera, then running the App. I went back to the shop and they showed me that you just run the App and it does the connection it's self.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl