FatShark Dominators Arrived

But if you open cardboard. How do you open litchi at same time? Looks like the apps I found are excellent. As they are designed for dji drones.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Open Litchi on your Android phone. On the right hand side of the screen is a little VR icon. Click it. The screen splits into two. Insert phone in Google Cardboard. Then fly.
Its not ideal. You need to pull the phone out to make changes. launch missions, etc. It does however work.

I only have iPhone. Ok. I looked in litchi and I don't know what the VR icon looks like.
615baf272bc59cb2f0147241fb0f0398.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi, I'm new to the site and to drones in general. I'm from Yorkton Sk and I had a quick question

I have the Phantom 4 and an iPad mini 2. I was curious of anyone has used any FPV goggles like the Fat Shark brand? If you use FPV googles, can I get rid go my iPad mini 2, or will i still need the iPad to input changes to my settings, or can I make those changes through the FPV googles too? Has anyone ad any experience with these?

Look up the "Litchi" app. They recently added P4 support. I use it on my P3 and my Samsung cell phone. Using my cell for long range is not good so the use of another FPV google is best.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl