FAA Stickers

Reaction score
Where is the best place & best looking FAA Registration to buy & from whom,where please advise!Thank You in advance & Happy Flying in The New Year.

I'm not quite sure I understand your question. Have you already registered at FAA Drone Zone, and just want to know where to get stickers to put on your drone?

If so, I don't buy my stickers. I use a Dymo Label Maker. The white labels with black lettering blend in very nicely on my Phantoms. If you don't have one, even a handwritten label and scotch tape can work, but in that case I would put the label in the battery compartment (which is legal) so it doesn't look amateurish.

Yes talking about Stickers to put on my drones,guess I'm buying a Dymo Label maker,Thank You

Yes talking about Stickers to put on my drones,guess I'm buying a Dymo Label maker,Thank You
No problem at all. Sure it's a little expense up front but you get to make labels exactly the way you want and any time you need to. Very cost effective for me. Plus then you can use it for anything.

While I was looking it up to buy I asked my son to do it and he already had one so I made 3 with my FA number & telephone number,right?

Reactions: White Shadow
Perfect! The regulations say you only need the FAA number. However I do include my phone number on mine as well. "If found please call ...."

Do you have to write FAA & the number or can you put the number?
I have the P-Touch machine and want to have the smallest Font/Number on the drone, I printed just the Number and cut the strip in half placed just under the battery you cannot see it.
Thank you

Reactions: tomkuhn1
I'm not quite sure I understand your question. Have you already registered at FAA Drone Zone, and just want to know where to get stickers to put on your drone?

If so, I don't buy my stickers. I use a Dymo Label Maker. The white labels with black lettering blend in very nicely on my Phantoms. If you don't have one, even a handwritten label and scotch tape can work, but in that case I would put the label in the battery compartment (which is legal) so it doesn't look amateurish.

Do not put in battery compartment if it’s a P4pro. I put my label in the compartment and it caused it to say battery not connected

Reactions: Douggieboy
Do not put in battery compartment if it’s a P4pro. I put my label in the compartment and it caused it to say battery not connected
You put it in the front on the drone
1546377081899.jpeg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Kenny1
I just used a sharpie and wrote on mine.

Here is what I found to work great - Outfitters Labels (400200-Vinyl-20). They can be printed in a laser printer with what ever font you want and they stretch a little when applying so they fit real nice around the curvature of the phantom. If anyone would like a label like this, send me an email at [email protected] and make you a couple ($3.00 to cover materials and postage).

Attachments

• 1-25.jpg
    1-25.jpg
    377.2 KB · Views: 226
  • 2-25.jpg
    2-25.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
A simple Avery address label in the battery compartment works well. Avery labels are thin so there is no interference with the battery connection. As a personal preference, I don't want labels on the exterior of my Phantom 4 Pro to detract from the sleekness and professional look. The Slickwraps also look pretty cool. Ordered last week but haven't arrived yet.
2019-1-5 FAA Sticker.jpg

Where is the best place & best looking FAA Registration to buy & from whom,where please advise!Thank You in advance & Happy Flying in The New Year.

I use a Brother label.maker. The label tape sticks well, and the white color blends nicely into the drone body. Keep a few spares around in case the label comes off. If it starts peeling at one end, a small piece of scotch tape holds it down, or you can use clear gorilla tape. That stuff never comes off.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20