FAA Stickers

This is how it looks on mine. Blends in nicely. Even more so on my obsidian model, but left that one at work, so can't show you right now.
20190106_060156.jpg

A simple Avery address label in the battery compartment works well. Avery labels are thin so there is no interference with the battery connection. As a personal preference, I don't want labels on the exterior of my Phantom 4 Pro to detract from the sleekness and professional look. The Slickwraps also look pretty cool. Ordered last week but haven't arrived yet. View attachment 107031
Where did you buy those strobe holders?

A simple Avery address label in the battery compartment works well. Avery labels are thin so there is no interference with the battery connection. As a personal preference, I don't want labels on the exterior of my Phantom 4 Pro to detract from the sleekness and professional look. The Slickwraps also look pretty cool. Ordered last week but haven't arrived yet. View attachment 107031

If it’s a v2 putting the label inside did interrupt the battery sensor they installed on that model. Do what you want , but I had to remove mine in order for flight.

If it’s a v2 putting the label inside did interrupt the battery sensor they installed on that model. Do what you want , but I had to remove mine in order for flight.
@DroneB's post (#19) is a v2.0 and he has the label inside.

Attachments

• 2019-1-6 Aerial Pixel, eBay.JPG
    2019-1-6 Aerial Pixel, eBay.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: Ansia
I'm not quite sure I understand your question. Have you already registered at FAA Drone Zone, and just want to know where to get stickers to put on your drone?

If so, I don't buy my stickers. I use a Dymo Label Maker. The white labels with black lettering blend in very nicely on my Phantoms. If you don't have one, even a handwritten label and scotch tape can work, but in that case I would put the label in the battery compartment (which is legal) so it doesn't look amateurish.
I wrote my number on all of my batteries. Whichever one I use will be part of the bird when flying, and it's inside, so doesn't matter how it looks. Inside is legal.

I wrote my number on all of my batteries. Whichever one I use will be part of the bird when flying, and it's inside, so doesn't matter how it looks. Inside is legal.
Must be on aircraft.

We still sell quite a bit of them, over 330 so far to PhantomPilots and MavicPilots members. You can find them on our website HERE. You get 10 decals in different sizes instead of 8, one slightly smaller than the one below to better fit the Spark and Mavic Air too. Available in 7 colors.

Reactions: Kenny1 and dewens

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT