Existing Antenna Holes - No Drilling

Here's what I did in sparing the controller in drilling holes. I used the internal cable that came with the DBS panel antenna as you can see in the picture and I put a 5 minutes epoxy then install the washer and nut after epoxy cured. I've used the DBS unboosted until I decided to boost it just recently. I bought the booster kit from Jake of MaxxUAV and here's the finished setup when I'm done with it.
That looks real good. Nice job.

Here's what I did in sparing the controller in drilling holes. I used the internal cable that came with the DBS panel antenna as you can see in the picture and I put a 5 minutes epoxy then install the washer and nut after epoxy cured. I've used the DBS unboosted until I decided to boost it just recently. I bought the booster kit from Jake of MaxxUAV and here's the finished setup when I'm done with it.

What case is that?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I see several listed there, which one did you get?
On another thread this one seems to be recommended
2.4 GHz 8.5 dBi Omni Antenna w/ Magnetic Mount - 10ft RP-SMA Plug Connector - HG2409MGU-RSP

It is a little expensive though.
When you test your will you please post your results?

Thanks
Way too much. I'm at work so cant link any. But there are some better deals. I have 2 of these on my transmitter.
Antenna 2.4GHz 7dBi Directional Panel w/ RP-SMA. Signal Booster
And they can make any laenth of cable you want.
Antennas - 2.4GHz typical WiFi - Omni-Directional WiFi Antennas - Magnetic-Mount WiFi Antennas - Data-alliance.net

Way too much. I'm at work so cant link any. But there are some better deals. I have 2 of these on my transmitter.
Antenna 2.4GHz 7dBi Directional Panel w/ RP-SMA. Signal Booster
And they can make any laenth of cable you want.
Antennas - 2.4GHz typical WiFi - Omni-Directional WiFi Antennas - Magnetic-Mount WiFi Antennas - Data-alliance.net
wow, those are really affordable, I would be interested to know your results with the less expensive ones that you can mount to your car

You have to mod every thing.

I am aware of that, but if I were to use external antennas (on roof of car etc) I would need something like those for when I am not in the car. Do they work as well as stock?

I am aware of that, but if I were to use external antennas (on roof of car etc) I would need something like those for when I am not in the car. Do they work as well as stock?
I think a lot of people use the itelite antenna when they disconnect from the roof mounted antenna's

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic