Error esc 1,2,3 and 4

Reaction score
I crashed my Phantom 4 one evening. The landing gear broke off at the bottom shell. I had to replace the bottom shell and landing gear. I tested the drone before I reinstalled the gimbal. Mottors ran fine. Once I install gimbal and go to fly I get error message for esc 1,2,3 and 4. Anyone know what the issue might be and a fix?

Thanks!

Taken from another thread: Many have noticed these errors after crashes. It looks you have major issues with the gimbal as well as with the main board.

My suggestion: Disassemble again fully. Check all wiring, connections, and interface points both internally and externally for the main board and gimbal. If you don't find an issue, it is most likely a combination of the main board electronics and/or the gimbal board.

So I checked my connections and they are all good. When I run the test without gimble mounted and plugged in the led lights come on. But when I plug in the 2 wires from gimble. The lights don't come on and I get the esc errors. So I am guessing it the board on the gimble? Any Other suggestions before I order a board.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers