Enabled NAZA, now can't move camera

:shock: Wonder why It just started working ! Glad it does though and just a little tip bro... If you ask about the settings for your gains do it in the P2V+ forum and they will be able to help you more there as they have one too :D
Good luck with it and Naza is the only way to go :D

Guess I must have done something wrong, but I sure don't know what it could have been. I enabled Naza, IOC, home lock, course lock and atti yesterday. Took it out today to try those things out and they all worked fine. But --- Today for the first time, I am unable to move the camera up and downeither with the roller nor with the wifi display controls.
I'm a noobie, can someone give me a step by step procedure on how to do something about this? That is, if there is anything I can do about it. I've looked all over the assistant and couldn't find anything. Thanks for any info, Ed
I calibrated controlled without software and this fixed mine. U tube has video about this but forgot the link.

Just now turned everyting on to give it another shot, and found that the slider things on the screen now tilt the camera up and down perfectly. The roller, or dial, on the Tx will tilt the camera down, but struggles and fails to bring it back up. I think the problem is that my gain setting, which is supposed to control up and down speed, is set at zero, which I think maybe doesn't give the gimbal enough power to move the camera back up.
I can live with this as it now is, no problem. But, I'd like to find out how to make that gain setting stay put when I set it to somewhere other than zero. Every time I set it, go to another page, come back to gain setting, it's at zero again.
Ed,

that sounds to me like a calibration issue. Have you tried calibrating the aircraft and controls to include the wheel on the Tx?

Your gain settings are the speed of the gimbal/camera to correct itself due to aircraft movement. You can't really controll the gimbal/camera itself, as far as I understand.

And something else I thought of was to make sure your Assistant is actually connected to the aircraft. Make sure the little blue and green light/led in the bottom left corner of your computer monitor are lit. If they are not, I found I messed the sequence of connecting to the Assistant up. The values will only take if the computer and Phantom are talking to each other.

Seems like someone with a PLUS would step in :D

+1:cool:

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.