Einstein's Theory of General Relativity

If you are on a train travelling 240km/hr and you take off (inside the train) in P-Mode and hover, w

• Total voters
Go on, make others laugh too!! Hahaha

Having my daily fun, without doing harm unto others... ;-)

Conundrum you say, Hmmmm.
Is there an app for those?

RedHotPoker
Yes, I wrote the Conundrum app. I just can't get Apple to approve it.

The "logic" of some of the responses in this thread reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from the Watergate era:

"The lies, the lies! Get over it! George Washington lied, now they sell cars on his birthday!"

Einstein's Theory of Relativity is somewhat diminished by the fact that the poor man couldn't find a decent barber.

I mean if the train is travelling at a constant speed, you can throw an apple in the air (inside the train) and it wont move backwards. With the drone in P-Mode it uses GPS to stay in the same spot. That stated it should hit the back of the train?
Haha i was recently on a train carrying the drone and i pondered up such a thought :)
The Phantom is great.
PS any thoughts on patching this hairline crack with some super glue?

Hello
I'm no expert, but have worked with a friend who is a commercial aircraft repair engineer, jetliners mostly.
Anyhow
Any crack repair should always start with a ( repair-stop-drill ) let me explain.
Any crack will spread over time due to stress, temperature, ect........
So you must first STOP the crack from spreading, this is accomplished by drilling a tiny diameter HOLE ( 1/16" ) should do fine. Directly over crack TIP, ( the pointy end ) as a circular hole has more surface area to flex, with no weak point ( hence crack tip, jagged and weak ), once drilled, then repair hole ( you drilled ) and the rest of the crack as a unit, this will ensure that if the crack ever reappears, the crack will never spread!

Ie: if you had a perfectly straight line crack ( horizontal ) after you end drilled both ends of crack , it would resemble the silhouette of a ( workout dumbbell ) skinny shaft with 2 ball looking ends!

On jetliners, this is how cracks in the aluminum are fixed ( small cracks ) the end/ends are drilled, cleaned , welded, and painted!

Just thought I'd share!

Also Plast-Aide is a good repair agent, if avail in your area? You might want to research it, but I used on my P2's all the time, to reinforce the motor mounts, with complete success. Not sure if P3 plastics are the same material as p2? But I'd assume so!

Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot
:cool:

Einstein's Theory of Relativity is somewhat diminished by the fact that the poor man couldn't find a decent barber.
The surgeon, was also the barber back then...
image.jpeg

See the pole?
image.jpeg

But hey, there's no need to be scruffy.

Things are much different today... Haha
image.jpeg

The man bun look is catchy.. ;-)
image.jpeg

And Spreading around the globe.
image.jpeg

Yes, "Plast-Aid", is another Good product for RC repairs.
Plast-aid® multi-purpose repair plastic for your repair solutions.

I Like doing the micro Dremel drill hole too...

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Pharm and J Dot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl