Editing software

Movie Maker for Windows or iMovie for Mac work well if you just need something simple.

Reactions: adam92
Yes.

Reactions: adam92
Gopro studio... use sony's catalyst browse to color correct ... it's free, and it's legit

Last edited:
GoPro Studio now known as Quik does not work for me. None of my photos or videos load on it. I am using Lightworks. It is a great free version program but takes some learning to get the hang of it. There are YT videos on how to. The Pro version is used by film studios for editing and it shows because there are a ton of settings in the free version and 10x more in the Pro.

Keep in mind if your processing 4k your computer better be up to the task.

I use HitFilm 4 Express. Amazing piece of software for free. The only slight downside is that you're limited to exporting in 1080.

This may help. It's a glitch but it's such a good video editing software on how to get it for free
1481117963817.png

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Apologies if this has been covered but can anyone shed any light on this problem?

I can play unedited footage on my PC on of all things iTunes. The pictures are smooth and clear.

When I open the same file in win movie maker it plays jumpy and is nowhere near as clear, in vlc the image is clear but jumpy! Seems I can't have my cake and eat it. Any ideas folks?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20