Dual Battery Mod

Doesn't seem like for the extra time it's offering that it's worth it for all the weight and trouble of the mod! You can strap on some light maxamps and get that much extra time without even knowing the batteries are on there[emoji41]

Doesn't seem like for the extra time it's offering that it's worth it for all the weight and trouble of the mod! You can strap on some light maxamps and get that much extra time without even knowing the batteries are on there[emoji41]

Hey db, did you see the pm I sent you

I think ...No need Battery Holder Tray....but Jimbal plate useful for can passible move carmera to forward so we can use 6600 with stably...6600 will be in all most center. Maybe I'll order.

Yep. I responded[emoji41]

Hey db, I should be getting my gold sunhans tomorrow. I don't use a tripod for my setup, I got a secraft tray
e7f0ef8d930b2c44cb43291e53254b05.jpg

My intention is to Velcro the amps on either side of the panel cable connections and the battery at the bottom center of the panel. Do you think this will cause any interference with panel signals?
Thanks
Btw pm me your address so I can send you the camera

Hey db, I should be getting my gold sunhans tomorrow. I don't use a tripod for my setup, I got a secraft tray
e7f0ef8d930b2c44cb43291e53254b05.jpg

My intention is to Velcro the amps on either side of the panel cable connections and the battery at the bottom center of the panel. Do you think this will cause any interference with panel signals?
Thanks
Btw pm me your address so I can send you the camera

No the amps on the outside no matter where you put them shouldn't cause any interference, unless it's in front of the antenna of course

No the amps on the outside no matter where you put them shouldn't cause any interference, unless it's in front of the antenna of course

Thanks db, I didn't know if the amp exudes some interference that close to the panel.
Thx

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1467734993.636943.jpg

You could even Velcro, tape, or glue your amps directly to the back of your panel to save space

Hey db, did you see the pm I sent you
I am thinking of this. But when I tried to run 2 DJI battery's ,I mounted one under the VSP sensor and I crashed at 20,000ft .And that bird is gone.
It was my fault, I did not monitor the battery volts right. So I am in shock. DB. Is the battery guru here, I would trust anything he say.
It will be some time before I try to go far again.

I am thinking of this. But when I tried to run 2 DJI battery's ,I mounted one under the VSP sensor and I crashed at 20,000ft .And that bird is gone.
It was my fault, I did not monitor the battery volts right. So I am in shock. DB. Is the battery guru here, I would trust anything he say.
I don't understand about your crash because 2 DJI battery are about 8,800mah..... what's the matter with your battery?

I'm very far from being a "guru"! I'm actually fairly new to the bat mod world, but I have tried alot of whack combos and some have led to autolands, crashes, and erratic flights. So don't let your autoland/crash from that experiment get you down Max, it happens to anyone who tries experimenting! I would suggest a tracker to make your recovery little easier next time[emoji41]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimCJWolfe