Drones under 250g

Reaction score
Hey there,

I am surprised that we have not seen a release date for the apparently new "Mini-Maverick". As of now I really don't know what to do with my P2V+ and P3P (Canadian living under restrictive Garneauism).

I have been looking at drones under 250g, do any have experience with them? What are the best types of quality shots and video I can expect? DJI. when are you going to release the "Mini-Maverick"?

Red5

Hey there,

I am surprised that we have not seen a release date for the apparently new "Mini-Maverick". As of now I really don't know what to do with my P2V+ and P3P (Canadian living under restrictive Garneauism).

I have been looking at drones under 250g, do any have experience with them? What are the best types of quality shots and video I can expect? DJI. when are you going to release the "Mini-Maverick"?

Red5
Mini maverick,,,,have heard little about it,,,we just got this in mail today which I thought was min maverick but it Mr karma
1493899500315111930321.jpg

when are you going to release the "Mini-Maverick"?
I guess you mean the "Spark"?

DJI is releasing something new near the end of this month. Like usual, they won't reveal anything until the event. Perhaps we will see some leaked photos/information in the coming weeks.

screen-shot-2017-04-26-at-12-05-35-pm.png

That's the GoPro Karma. It's been out for a while and it's way over 250 grams.
Wow NZ way behind,,heard of karma but not really seen one till this pic,,,looks bit small for my liking ...I could get new p4 for same price,,,:)

It's actually pretty dang big. It's twice as bulky as a Mavic. I don't think is gonna sell very well. DJI has the high end consumer drone market on lockdown. It's hard for a new product to break into that market, just ask 3Dr. A few companies have been successful in the $300-$600usd priced quads like the Upair One. For the money you get a lot of quad. I would get an Upair One before I would buy a p3 standard but it doesn't even compare to a p4.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20