Reaction score
Hi there! I imagine this is what a real life SimCity neighborhood would look like. This is the first video I post combining shots from both my DJI Spark and Phantom drones.

As always, thanks for watching. Any comments, questions, Likes, and new subscribers are much appreciated!

Skyer

Haha... I find it a little creepy. Not a sign of life anywhere except for a lone bird who flies across the screen at the 48 sec mark. Every grass blade is cut to perfection. Not a stray leaf or piece of debris anywhere. And what's with the vehicles? One house has all white vehicles, so does the other, and then another has three red vehicles. Good place for a Twilight Zone remake...

Haha... I find it a little creepy. Not a sign of life anywhere except for a lone bird who flies across the screen at the 48 sec mark. Every grass blade is cut to perfection. Not a stray leaf or piece of debris anywhere. And what's with the vehicles? One house has all white vehicles, so does the other, and then another has three red vehicles. Good place for a Twilight Zone remake...

Lack of people = Early and cold Sunday morning

Clean and neat grass = New neighborhood

Car colors per house = Yes, that is kind of a creepy coincidence... ;)

Skyer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20