Dronelapses

Excellent. So, are these ALL still images?
Only the first two sequences, the one at 0:48 and the one at 1:03 are dronelapses (or aerial timelapses, or aerial hyperlapses, or hyper-dronlapses, ...). Each picture taken around every 3 seconds then played at 24 fps here. The rest of the video is just normal video (with some acceleration sometimes).

which post production software so you use for this dronelapse sequence (cool name by the way?)
I mainly use Lightroom for color correction and After Effects for stabilization (but you can do it all only with After Effects)

could you mention how do the alignment of the images ?.
It's done with the warp stabilizer in After Effects. It works pretty well for dronelapses when the drone moves (works 80% to 90% of the time), and a little less for the ones when the drone try not to move in the air (works 50% of the time)

Reactions: RyanK
Hi,

After shooting timelapses and hyperlapses during months on the ground, I wanted to push it to the next level and do it in the air. The phantom 3 Pro helped me do it. You can see some of those experiments in this video (not dronelapse only). Hope you like them.

Yannick

Yannick: Outstanding work! Truly inspiring. Thanks for posting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20