Drone injuries

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum but I am doing research on drone injuries and what caused them. I would love it if you guys could post stories and pictures of incidents with drones resulting in anything from minor bruises to severe cuts.
I have about 100 documented crashes on file right now but in order to finish my research project I need roughly 200.
Any replies will be much appreciated !

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum but I am doing research on drone injuries and what caused them. I would love it if you guys could post stories and pictures of incidents with drones resulting in anything from minor bruises to severe cuts.
I have about 100 documented crashes on file right now but in order to finish my research project I need roughly 200.
Any replies will be much appreciated !
How about uploading a summary of the 100 you have so-far. Would be very interesting.

Fly Dawg

"Electricity is really just organized lightning"
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum but I am doing research on drone injuries and what caused them.
First, Welcome aboard......You might want to try flying yourself before any research so that you have a baseline of comparison. Otherwise your data will be very skewed, one way or the other, Just an opinion.

Reactions: tsherry and DR.B
Reaction score
First, Welcome aboard......You might want to try flying yourself before any research so that you have a baseline of comparison. Otherwise your data will be very skewed, one way or the other, Just an opinion.
Hello,
I've actually been flying for a few years now and have actually crashed a drone into myself before so I do have some point of reference.
This is a project funded by a University and I was just curious to see if others had more data I can input for the final project.
Regards,
Tom

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luismarcs