DownGrade P3 R/C Firmware

Reaction score
I made a quick search in this forum to try and make sure a thread for this video was already added, and nothing came up. So....this is a video I came across and is NOT mine. So do not depend on me for any answers you may have concerning the video.

I have not tried the process shared in the video, but looking at it, it should work. Btw, I would suggest watching it more then one time prior to using the method.

This is a well known process and many have reported to use it successfully.This process came up in demand when people upgraded Rc to 1.6 and were not happy as they started getting "No Signal" message.

But thanks for putting up the video to refresh to all who have not used the process.

Yes, the process itself is known to work but I haven't seen the video. I've only been posting a still picture of that screen to help people. Thanks for the video Frank.

I'm glad some good became of the video part of the post then. I wanted it to be clear that I wasn't trying to take someone elses credit for doing the mod itself. I saw where some threads were starting to popup that mentioned bricking their R/C's. I thought this video would help in one way or another.

I'm glad some good became of the video part of the post then. I wanted it to be clear that I wasn't trying to take someone elses credit for doing the mod itself. I saw where some threads were starting to popup that mentioned bricking their R/C's. I thought this video would help in one way or another.
There is no question of taking someone's credit on this forum. Most important is how we pass on the right info to one who needs it. we share the common info.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl