Does the P3 Standard work efficiently with the app?

Reaction score
I've been wanting to get my hands on a P3 Standard. But I havent heard anything about its compatability with the DJI GO app. Does the P3 Standard word efficiently with the app, and if so, does the app use mobile data? Also I'd appreciate any input on whether or not the upgrade to a P3 standard is worth the upgrade from a P2 + H3-3D

Well it works just fine with my standard. I think it more or less works exactly the same as the advanced and the pro with the go app. This is my first real quad but from what I hear this is like an upgraded phantom 2 vision+

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The Go app is designed to work with a P3 versions.

I have a P2 Zen and I grabbed a sale on a P3S since it cuts down on all the extra stuff I needed with the P2. I like the fact everything is contained in one tidy package. The Gopro 4 Camera is a little better but the 2.7k looks very nice on my 4K TV. For how cheap it is it's a great deal. I have sooooooo much money tied up in my P2 it makes me throw up a little when I think about it. :D

No mobile data, the TX is wifi enabled and you connect your device to it. You can cache your maps when connected to the internet prior to flying.

Reactions: jointeffort
How do you play on tv? I put sd card in a USB reader and always get error. The thumbnails show up but won't play. Thanks

the 2.7k looks very nice on my 4K TV.

You can change the recording file type within the app, your tv probably can't play mov files but the MP4 is more universal

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl