Phantom 2 goes through set up but that's it?

Reaction score
I hope some one can shed some light on my problem. I just picked up a P2 I don't know if it's a standard or a Vision, blue and white, but when I power it up it goes through set up beeps as it should but the the rear led's turn yellow and that's all. So story being I picked up a P2 transmitter because the unit didn't come with one, it's got a range extender on it for what that's worth? I have a P3 Adv. and a P3 Pro so I'm not totally illiterate as to the operation of the DJI units. Now the P2 has a H3-3D Zenmuse go pro on it which does take photos. When it goes through set up the camera point's slightly downward centered but pointing down. I've checked DJI for a firmware update but they discontinued the P2 version. Is there a way to bind the transmitter to the unit? What am I doing wrong and is there updates that would cause this situation? I only have a pdf file of a manual and the rear lights are doing what they should. Help please!

P2 non vision model # P330Z----Remote control model # NJ6 and NDJ6 /Communication on 2.4 GHz
P2 Vision plus model # PV331--- Remote control model # NPVT581 / 5.8 GHz communication. (2.4 GHz video)

From your description, sounds like you have a P2 non vision bird and a P2 vision remote control / not compatable.
Some flyers did mod their birds (vision) with h33d gimbals after crashing their camera/gimbals.

To link bird with remote, very easy, many you-tube videos. After linking should calibrate and set parameters in the assistant software. Good luck ! Happy flying !!

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20