Does the obstacle avoidance work with a baseball bat???

Reaction score
Because IF I ever get this piece of crap Phantom 4 to ever connect with the DJI4 software, that’s exactly what’s going to happen!!!!

Device Disconnected.

FIRMWARE update needed.

WHEN does this piece of crap EVER just plug and play? It DOESN’T!!!

Restarted the [Language Removed] drone, the [Language Removed] drone’s remote, the app, and the iPhone 6,7, AND iPad Pro that all have the software on it. NOTHING.

So if anyone wants to buy a Phantom 4 that has never been crashed, and has hardly ever been flown, and that has a LOT of accessories that i [Language Removed] away money on, hit me up before i take a sledgehammer to the [Language Removed].

Last edited by a moderator:
Be calm my friend....sometimes it takes a bit to get things working properly. No one ever said it was Plug and Play......you have to do some tinkering at times. But normally it is straight forward as long as you dont try to get ahead of yourself and be impatient. This is not a Syma out of the box charge and fly......

And by the way, I understand the frustration, but the language acronyms are unnecessary and frowned upon around here. So if, you want someone to assist you, I suggest you clean that up a bit. Or feel free to use the baseball bat and move along.

Reactions: DJIHOG
It’s ashame that has happened to you. I have been on here long enough to have heard a few stories about your problem. It is a fantastic quad and if you get over this hurdle you’ll have a great time. Phantoms are the best quads on the market. I fly a P4 and my only gripe is the body get cracks easily.
Sorry I’m not the one that can help you. My older mind can’t remember yesterday. Check some older threads. If you find the right one, it will take you step by step. Good luck.

Took 3 days for me to figure mine out. Lots of frustration but worth the wait and hassle

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1