Does anyone have DJI Pilot app version 1.1.0? Please help!

I did have a short experience with last app version.....crash....maybe did something wrong.

Returned to 1.1.0., no problems.

Reactions: StevenQX
P3A running DJI PILOT app. version 1.0.7. no signal from video downlink. Firware says latest firmware installed. In the list of firmwares it says, centerboard firmware unknown...
Ive been without a video downlink for two weeks. since the DJI GO app auto updated...

Did you update the FW?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Streve..

I used the DJIGO app out of the box... it has upgraded the R/C to 2.1.0. ... I havent been able to get the P3 to properly upgrade, when I spool up... I get no picture on my Ipad mini2, status message says "a/c, camera, and battery require upgrade". So I downloaded the DJI PILOT app from this thread. Still no video... the "overall Status" says "latest firmware", but when I open the firmware section all is good except "centerboard firmware unknown"? I dunno.

Thank you Streve

Streve..

I used the DJIGO app out of the box... it has upgraded the R/C to 2.1.0. ... I havent been able to get the P3 to properly upgrade, when I spool up... I get no picture on my Ipad mini2, status message says "a/c, camera, and battery require upgrade". So I downloaded the DJI PILOT app from this thread. Still no video... the "overall Status" says "latest firmware", but when I open the firmware section all is good except "centerboard firmware unknown"? I dunno.

Thank you Streve
It sounds like you definitely need to update the FW in the P3. Start with formatting the SD card with the GO app. Then move the card to your computer and copy the FW to the card... the .BIN file. Use the latest FW available. It wouldn't hurt to re-download it! Then toss the card back in the P3 and power on. Let it sit for 20+ minutes... till the green light on the front of the gimble turns solid green. Then paste the log file here when its done.

It seems to help when having issues to format IN the P3 rather than a computer. No idea why.. there is no logic to it. But its helped some people. Good luck

It sounds like you definitely need to update the FW in the P3. Start with formatting the SD card with the GO app. Then move the card to your computer and copy the FW to the card... the .BIN file. Use the latest FW available. It wouldn't hurt to re-download it! Then toss the card back in the P3 and power on. Let it sit for 20+ minutes... till the green light on the front of the gimble turns solid green. Then paste the log file here when its done.
To this point, I have not been able to access any "log files".

It seems to help when having issues to format IN the P3 rather than a computer. No idea why.. there is no logic to it. But its helped some people. Good luck

Thank you...ive done as you asked, and the a/c is spooled up
Fast blinking yellow main lights, audible da-dada and gamble light is intermittent green w/ about 10sec. intervals

Hiden files...you must turn ON hidden pasts to see it on SD Card on a PC.

Ignore how it works on a MAC....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair