Does anyone have DJI Pilot app version 1.1.0? Please help!

Reaction score
Hi Guys, new here. Any help would be great. I have searched this forum to find a link to download the DJi pilot app ver 1.1.0. I found it on one thread, but the dropbox link was dead... I'm currently running app ver 1.2.0 and firmware ver 1.1.9, but the app is crashing. From all of the research I've done, it looks like an older app version will work well with my firmware until DJI finally comes out with the firmware we've all been waiting for. Anybody have it?

[WIKI]With the new app I'm experiencing FPV lag and bad video files on SD. Also unable to use video editing feature on app. [/WIKI]

Will work like a charm, beacause its the one i use, on my Oppo Find 7 and Chuvi Iv8.
My file has 124megas.

Keep us informed....don`t forget clean manually all previous versions before install!

Will work like a charm, beacause its the one i use, on my Oppo Find 7 and Chuvi Iv8.
My file has 124megas.

Keep us informed....don`t forget clean manually all previous versions before install!
When you say clean, you mean uninstall all previous versions before installing the new apk, right?

Correct!
Use for instance Explorer ES" to manually clean any previous past...or even save the logs, before erase all... ;-)

Results are in. It worked... Ok. Crashed twice during flight. I ended up updating everything the latest firmware (1.3.20) and downloaded latest GO app. Now, everything works flawlessly. My suggestion, don't be scared of the latest update. It's great!

I fought the Dji go upgrade for two days with S5 and a brand new Phantom 3 Advanced. I finally found this thread. I worked perfectly. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: III% Streve
Does this APK work with firmware 1.3.2? I've lag (stuttere 1fps) on my note 4 video feed, does this work better? Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20