P3 Firmware Phantom 3 advanved RC firmware 1.9.2 does not work

Reaction score
So tried to fly my drone Phantom 3 advanced after a long while. Everything was working fine, drone was about to take off. Something about IMU preventing take off. I'm waiting... retrying.... waiting... OK lets upgrade Remote controller firmware. Ok RC firmware upgrade successfully done, version 1.9.2. Restarting the RC... the RC turns on with a red led, won't connect to drone.

I have figured out the steps and found the menu where to downgrade RC firmware (press and hold upper right corner in dji go), but there is no older firmware to download. So please help me find an older phantom 3 advanced RC firmware bin file so I can fly my drone again. Super annoying. Lots of people have reported the same problem in 2017 already and nobody has bothered to fix it. DJI GO is forcing 1.9.2 RC firmware as the only option. Super f**king annoying. I just wanted to fly a little.

Reactions: The Otter Man
Thanks a lot for the tip. I was sure that the instantly on red led on the remote was a sign of error. I did the relinking and IMU calibration, and it seems to be working again. Maybe I'll get to fly around tomorrow a little bit. Thanks a lot.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj