Does anybody know if Egypt has FCC or CE?

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm going there to study for a year and I want to make a video the dessert. My drone is already there. However, I want to fly more than 500m (CE) and was wondering, since Egypt is not part of Europe, if it's automatically switched to FCC?

Also, I'm seeing a lot of posts about 'hacking' your bird into thinking it's in the USA and so bypassing the CE. But is this reliable? And more importantly, can I still set a Homepoint to return to. I don't want to launch my bird and see it fly off to the Homepoint in the US.

Thank you!
B.

Hi guys

I'm going there to study for a year and I want to make a video the dessert. My drone is already there. However, I want to fly more than 500m (CE) and was wondering, since Egypt is not part of Europe, if it's automatically switched to FCC?

Also, I'm seeing a lot of posts about 'hacking' your bird into thinking it's in the USA and so bypassing the CE. But is this reliable? And more importantly, can I still set a Homepoint to return to. I don't want to launch my bird and see it fly off to the Homepoint in the US.

Thank you!
B.

Im sure Egypt is the european union so it will get set to CE, there are methods to change the CE to FCC which i wont discuss in this thread as im sure its not allowed, however search Facebook for a group called DJI Modding Lounge or search DIGDAT0 on youtube

Reactions: The Epitaph
Im sure Egypt is the european union so it will get set to CE, there are methods to change the CE to FCC which i wont discuss in this thread as im sure its not allowed, however search Facebook for a group called DJI Modding Lounge or search DIGDAT0 on youtube

Have a look at a map my friend and you will see that Egypt is in Africa.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj