Do Parabolic extender work for P4P Pro (not standard)

Reaction score
I'm getting the P4 Pro next week and currently have the Standard P4. The parabolic reflectors works well with my standard P4 extending its range. Will they work with the P4 Pro? If Im using 5.8ghz auto do these reflectors make your signal better, worse or the same.

I also have the Mavic and looking at some Youtube tests demonstrated that parabolic reflectors worsen your signal for the Mavic perhaps Mavic using Occusync

Hearing if anyone tested these reflectors on your P4 Pro

Last edited:
Yes, they help P4P also. I use the same windsurfter on my P3P, P4 and P4P. The principle is the same, regardless of frequency. You'll want to use 5.8Ghz AUTO on the P4P.

I'm new to this. Can you explain what this item is and what exactly does it help with? I just got the p4p last week.

I'm getting the P4 Pro next week and currently have the Standard P4. The parabolic reflectors works well with my standard P4 extending its range. Will they work with the P4 Pro? If Im using 5.8ghz auto do these reflectors make your signal better, worse or the same.

I also have the Mavic and looking at some Youtube tests demonstrated that parabolic reflectors worsen your signal for the Mavic perhaps Mavic using Occusync

Hearing if anyone tested these reflectors on your P4 Pro

Yes they work , I was getting about 10,000 ft without them and adding them brought my distance to 12,000+

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl