DJI Warranty (Warning)

Where and from whom do un-authorised dealers get their birds from? Does dji just send out a shipment with no address and someone just sends them a bucket of cash with no name on it?

A very good question...... they seem to be happy to make the sales but not cover the warranty when they leave China..... perhaps someone else could answer this?

Where and from whom do un-authorised dealers get their birds from? Does dji just send out a shipment with no address and someone just sends them a bucket of cash with no name on it?

From a DJI customer service team member.........

I believe all of the electronic products like computer, cell phones or so on have warranty polices. The regional warranty is not an excuse here. If your drone is an AU version, we are glad to delivery your DJI equipment to get it checked and fixed by AU service center, while here it is not a AU version. Your dealer is not authorized to sell DJI drone in AU market, which also has a strict local laws that we need to follow.

However, I am having trouble finding anywhere on the DJI website any form of warning about purchasing DJI products on the "grey market" I am sure its there somewhere in tiny print !!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20