DJI US Service turnaround - Now 7 days?

I sent mine in for shell cracks and the horizon not remaining level. Sent it 9/1, got an email that it was checked in 9/3, and just got an email stating that after a shell and MB replacement it's ready to go and I'll be receiving shipping info in 1-2 days... Approx 2 weeks. I live in TX. I was quoted the 7-8 weeks upon receiving the unit. Didn't take near as long.

Reactions: Milehigh970
Mine has been sent by the vendor this week for replacing the shell. I was in contact by e-mail with DJI before it was sent: all my e-mails were replied to within the same day. I was surprised to see that at some point my mails were being replied to in Dutch language stating that it was going to be repaired in the Netherlands and turnover time was going to be 10 days!

but if they make 7 day turnarounds a reality, what will people come here to ***** about?

Randy did something like this last year and ate dirt for it.
Randy is our version of the Girls that walk around in Bikini's with round cards during a prize fight.
He's soft on the eye's and paid to say what the customer wants to hear.

Not a credible source at all.

_tufc48_ring-girl-1.jpg

Sorry Randy....

Just got my shipping info from DJI, should arrive at my house the 21st. So in total, it took exactly 21 days from the day I sent it off with FedEx. 3 weeks. I was quoted 7-8 when I sent it. They replaced the mainboard and the shell.

Randy did something like this last year and ate dirt for it.
Randy is our version of the Girls that walk around in Bikini's with round cards during a prize fight.
He's soft on the eye's and paid to say what the customer wants to hear.

Not a credible source at all.

_tufc48_ring-girl-1.jpg

Sorry Randy....

Ya, not real sure how that guy adds value for DJi. He basically goes to trade shows and gets interviewed by people asking technical questions. He tries but struggles to provide technical answers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair