DJI SPY

Reaction score
just out of curiosity... Would anyone here that's near a DJI center try and work for them and find out what REALLY goes on at their work place?

Be interesting to see if they slag customers down, mishandle products, talk crap about customers, etc....

Be a really nice little documentary. Unfortunately I live in London, england so that's me out. But if anyone is up for that.......

just out of curiosity... Would anyone here that's near a DJI center try and work for them and find out what REALLY goes on at their work place?

Be interesting to see if they slag customers down, mishandle products, talk crap about customers, etc....

Be a really nice little documentary. Unfortunately I live in London, england so that's me out. But if anyone is up for that.......
The DJI place where I sent my repair was about 30 minutes away, but I don't think they are hiring.

Reactions: Neon Euc
The DJI place where I sent my repair was about 30 minutes away, but I don't think they are hiring.
Hmm.... Maybe as a part time cleaner, working in admin, anything to be able to listen in. Might even hear talk of the phantom 5 [emoji4][emoji4]

Try here: Jobs-DJI Recruits Genius

They used to hide behind a locked gated area in South LA. You couldn't even take stuff into them, and had to ship it even from across the street. Probably same game at newer location too.

Now they are hiring repair techs (No kiddin'!!), software coders for Android and iOS both (They need that!), forum moderators, "Send it in" tech responders, etc. If they'd build stuff right to begin with, might not need so many after-the-sales people.

Try here: Jobs-DJI Recruits Genius

They used to hide behind a locked gated area in South LA. You couldn't even take stuff into them, and had to ship it even from across the street. Probably same game at newer location too.

Now they are hiring repair techs (No kiddin'!!), software coders for Android and iOS both (They need that!), forum moderators, "Send it in" tech responders, etc. If they'd build stuff right to begin with, might not need so many after-the-sales people.
They actually have a lot of positions open! Thanks...

forum moderators
No way ...
running.gif

They are even hiring a PR in New York, tech support Techinician and a corporate communications manager. They need also a good qualified head of customer services. Someone that can change everything and improve the workarounds in repair.

They need to hire tech line people that you can UNDERSTAND their speech. I do not do Pakistani or wherever they get these yahoos from. I finally gave up and just went online to get a repair/replacement started for this brand new brick they call Crystal Sky.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94