DJI sent me this notice

A

AbsPapa

Request #1596 Unit Checked into Queue
  • 042592a5137be003a791c069e2e953fd

J.V. Today at 09:14
    Dear John,
    We have checked your unit into Zendesk, our customer support database.
    Congratulations! This is the first step in the repair process once we received your product. Next, your unit will be documented in our Repair Software, which the repair technicians use to track their work. Once that process is done, your product will be placed in line with other repairs, and continually move up until a repair technician services it at a work bench.
    Our estimated time of repair is 5-6 weeks from the date of check-in. If you do not receive an email update from the repair team by the 6th week, please call our support team at 818-235-0789, Monday - Friday, 9-5 PST.
    We appreciate your patience and thank you for your support of the DJI Product Line.
    DJI Service Center North America

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations?

Reactions: taroh and AbsPapa
It's a canned email. Everybody gets one. I have one.

Yea got the same email when I decided to check if DJI would fix my issue "MC Data Error" 2 weeks ago. Luckily I was able to find a solution for my case and not wait the 5 to 6+ weeks from DJI. Good luck if you do send it in!

Reactions: AbsPapa
Perhaps not many reach this "first step" so well done and Congratulations
:)
j/k,
You'd have to say they are still a fledgling company with all the infrastructure that requires and due to the volume of product...........

samestory.jpg

Find another hobby that will keep you busy for 6-7 weeks.
or do like I did and get a second :D Will be a easy sell when I get mine back as they are still in short supply . And even If I lose a hundred bucks better than no flying for 8 weeks or better.

You have received this automated message to inform you that your package has been received and is now checked into our software.

You can view this at: https://djitechnology.zendesk.com/hc/requests/#####

You can review your ticket by clicking on your name and going to My Activities. Click on ##### and you can then see where your unit is in the repair process.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS AUTOMATED MESSAGE.

Sincerely,
Admin

Some have said 6 weeks is wishful thinking. What say you?

Mine was 4 weeks door to door. But that was in January, pre P3 and the influx of new pilots. Who knows now.

Wonder why they congratulated me?

They congratulate everyone. It's a computer, a program, it's what it does.

Do not piss it off.

I wish I could post threads that contribute as much as abspopo.

I have a new mentor...
oh-boy-jpg.23428

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31