Selling: P4P - Like New - $1,280

Reaction score
Hi All –

We have a Phantom 4 Pro unit that is a used unit with less than 10 charge cycles on the battery. The unit has never been crashed and is in like new condition. Factory stickers are still on the body. No signs of use. All original manuals, charger, props, RC, USB Cable, OTG Cable are included. See pictures below.

This is a certified open box unit, meaning our DJI certified technicians have fully checked out, tested, and updated the aircraft.

Price: $1,280 w/ free shipping within the 48 contiguous states

Unit is still under DJI warranty, however DJI Care Refresh could no longer activated on this unit.

If any additional batteries or accessories are needed we can bundle with this unit to your needs.

If interested please PM here on the forum, let us know if you have any questions.

Safe flying,
The Advexure Team :cool:

P4P-1.JPG
P4P-2.JPG
P4P-3.JPG
P4P-4.JPG

Reactions: slaturuguay
Hello, I have a DJI inspire 1 v2. I was wondering if you were interested in trading. It is in like new condition. Only flown a couple of times. It also have the upgraded propeller locks. It also has DJI care. It includes everything that comes in the original box. I am trying to get rid of it because I am starting to travel a lot and I need a smaller drone. It makes more sense. I hope you understand and will take my offer.

Hello, I have a DJI inspire 1 v2. I was wondering if you were interested in trading. It is in like new condition. Only flown a couple of times. It also have the upgraded propeller locks. It also has DJI care. It includes everything that comes in the original box. I am trying to get rid of it because I am starting to travel a lot and I need a smaller drone. It makes more sense. I hope you understand and will take my offer.

Hey there, thanks for the offer but unfortunately we cannot take trade-ins. If we can be of any assistance with your needs for a smaller drone please don't hesitate to reach out and we'd be happy to serve you.

I sent you a PM.

Still available?

This exact pictured unit is no longer available but we do have a few other options at the moment. PM or email. Thanks.

how much are the batteries

Batteries are not being sold separately, if additional batteries are needed with the aircraft we can bundle accordingly.

I just got my claim money from my homeowner's insurance to replace my lost phantom 4. I want to get a advanced for replacement but really only need the drone and a battery. Do you have a advanced or pro you'd sell as drone only, or would you be interested in trading remotes (mine is GL300C)? Otherwise I think I'll just sell them individually and buy from DJI for the full warranty. Thanks for your time!

Hi, I am interested in this and would be looking to include two high cap batteries with the purchase. What kind of price would you be able to do shipped? How many hours are on the P4P?

I just got my claim money from my homeowner's insurance to replace my lost phantom 4. I want to get a advanced for replacement but really only need the drone and a battery. Do you have a advanced or pro you'd sell as drone only, or would you be interested in trading remotes (mine is GL300C)? Otherwise I think I'll just sell them individually and buy from DJI for the full warranty. Thanks for your time!

Unfortunately we do not have any aircraft only units and cannot pull a remote from these setups.

Hi, I am interested in this and would be looking to include two high cap batteries with the purchase. What kind of price would you be able to do shipped? How many hours are on the P4P?

We can definitely assist you. I will send over a PM now to discuss. Under 10 charge cycles on the aircraft, we can get you an exact number of cycles.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl