DJI sent me this notice

How insulting! I'm a firefighter, not a cop!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435689324.810471.jpg

Reactions: Stephan
Weird. I'm having "disconnected" issues and they issued me a shipping label. I asked for it though. No way I'm paying to send them their own broken drone for warranty repairs.

They offered me a prepaid label as well. I asked for it too. Then again I opted not to send it in, because this is clearly a firmware related issue. Hopefully it takes a lot less than 6 weeks for DJI to fix this mistake and put out firmware that fixes the bugs caused by 1.2.6

Some have said 6 weeks is wishful thinking. What say you?

My experience with DJI took exactly 6 weeks, door to door.

But that was a while ago. I'm sure they get backed up or ahead of work... The big question is whether these email estimates are actually backed in reality or just canned emails... it seems that everyone's estimate is 6 weeks...

My experience with DJI took exactly 6 weeks, door to door.

But that was a while ago. I'm sure they get backed up or ahead of work... The big question is whether these email estimates are actually backed in reality or just canned emails... it seems that everyone's estimate is 6 weeks...
True story. I will report as time goes on. Obviously hoping for the best but expecting the worse.

Reactions: AbsPapa

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel