DJI RMA new P3A, no link RC..

Reaction score
Guys,

After fall at ocean, today i did receive a new P3A with V2 Board and engines from DJI.
The fw inside P3A is the 1.5 and my RC is using the good old 1.5fw too, (GL300C)

At home did try connect one to other, with no success. Made a RC Link, and i do get sloppy video, and fast light red/green on the RC.

I did update RC to 1.9, and no more problems, except some weird errors, esc and batterys...but now seems ok.
For curiosity, did downgrade to 1.6, and some problem: Fast blink red/green RC and deteriorated connection...

Had to return to 1.9...

Questions:
How do i have to install 1.9fw RC, if drone fw is 1.5? Can i trust this 1.9fw? I still haven`t fly outside...

Second issue: Does DJI warranty did cover the original battery destroyed by ocean water? DJI did recognize and did give me a new drone...but didnt say nothing about battery.

I didnt send it for safety questions, and also it was disformed like almost exploding...

Thank you guys!

Goodspeed!

Guys,

After fall at ocean, today i did receive a new P3A with V2 Board and engines from DJI.
The fw inside P3A is the 1.5 and my RC is using the good old 1.5fw too, (GL300C)

At home did try connect one to other, with no success. Made a RC Link, and i do get sloppy video, and fast light red/green on the RC.

I did update RC to 1.9, and no more problems, except some weird errors, esc and batterys...but now seems ok.
For curiosity, did downgrade to 1.6, and some problem: Fast blink red/green RC and deteriorated connection...

Had to return to 1.9...

Questions:
How do i have to install 1.9fw RC, if drone fw is 1.5? Can i trust this 1.9fw? I still haven`t fly outside...

Second issue: Does DJI warranty did cover the original battery destroyed by ocean water? DJI did recognize and did give me a new drone...but didnt say nothing about battery.

I didnt send it for safety questions, and also it was disformed like almost exploding...

Thank you guys!

Goodspeed!
AC FW 1.8 and RC FW 1.6 were released together with an encryption change. If you have one (or later), you should have the other (or later) or you will have issues. At least per the release notes anyway.

Are you sure your AC is at 1.5 or is it 1.5+?

v1.8 release notes.JPG

Reactions: Mordor
Hi Oso

I can confirm later but i do think is 1.5+....(AC).
And this 1.9? Can i trust it?

I try update to 1.6...no sucess....
Try update to 1.7.....no sucess...

Conected RC and now shows 1.11.....:mad:

Im f*****:(

I try update to 1.6...no sucess....
Try update to 1.7.....no sucess...

Conected RC and now shows 1.11.....:mad:

Im f*****:(
I see, so you had 1.11 when it returned from DJI. Chances are that 1.11 will be fine as long as you understand the flight restrictions and how to handle them.
Click here for some background if you haven't already seen the threads. :)

Reactions: Mordor
Try donwgrade today from 1.11 to 1.10.....red light and esc failure...:(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl