Dji repair sent back wrong drone?

the initial slope is wrong but the gimbal levelling out is what gimbals are supposed to do - can you adjust the gimbal manually to correct the tilted horizon?
No because everytime I throttle it does the nasty tilt. If I turn right it tilts one way left the other and if I stay straight pot luck. I can't fly with a normal horizon. As soon as I hit the throttle it turns.

Thor in the DJI Forum sent me a Beta Firmware that fixed the problem with the drone....so thankfully it doesn't need to go back to DJI.

Reactions: Oso
That's great news!
Oh btw, my repair was shipped today, being delivered tomorrow! On the email from dji it shows the serial number and that number matches up with my original number. So is it possible I may receive my original drone?

I sent everything back. But when they sent me an email on my return. They had all the original serial no. On the list. but when it arrived it was all new wrapped and stickers on it.

I did all that the first time they sent me this bird. There is something physically wrong with the camera you can hear the noises it's making and when I fly it the camera moves around on it's on... This is so aggravating and time consuming I might just keep the thing for parts and be done with the DJI Support..This is the first I've ever dealt with them.

I once had a similar problem after getting my drone back from service and fixed it by going into gimbal > advanced and setting the "gimbal pitch smoothness" back to 0.
Don't know if that will help but worth checking.

Reactions: bkushner
So I feel ya pain. DJI sent me back a scratched, cracked, dented, dirty mess. Not my original. Even has screws stripped, and a motor binding. I called them immediately. Talked to a supervisor. Once I send this piece back, they will send me "MY" original back repaired in perfect condition or a New unit. Though, I'm not holding my breath

So I feel ya pain. DJI sent me back a scratched, cracked, dented, dirty mess. Not my original. Even has screws stripped, and a motor binding. I called them immediately. Talked to a supervisor. Once I send this piece back, they will send me "MY" original back repaired in perfect condition or a New unit. Though, I'm not holding my breath
good luck on that one.

Well this piece of crap replacement repaired P4Pro bla bla bla is going back to dji tomorrow! I leave for vacation, camping for a week next to the beautiful Pacific Ocean ;) Thank goodness for my trusty back up Batman! ;) Mavic Pro!
f6c6cce95363c53fc6ec8307a43d2344.jpg

Reactions: macoman
They told me if I wanted my original unit I could have it back unfixed...ha..

They told me if I wanted my original unit I could have it back unfixed...ha..

So it looks like their policy is not to repair the drone but to replace it with a refurbished unit. That's bull, they will send you someone's else crashed one. They have the most dirty business, unbelievable.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl