Dji repair sent back wrong drone?

my replacement is supposed to be here tomorrow.
wonder what I will be getting.

Just a follow up. They received my phantom that I sent back again due to the gimbal being bent. After 8 days they sent me a quote for repair ! I called and they said it was not under warranty. Ridiculous ! They sent me the bad one. After several more phone calls they "supposedly" fixed it and it is arriving tomorrow. They only had it a little over 3 weeks this time. DJI is like a box if chocolate drones, you never know what your gonna get !

Thor in the DJI Forum sent me a Beta Firmware that fixed the problem with the drone....so thankfully it doesn't need to go back to DJI.

This is good news bkushner, why isn't this posted as a sticky note for others who have similar issues? Just asking in general. I had the same noise with my AC and started after I installed the 6/8 FW. At the time dji allowed roll back FW so that's what I did and it fixed it. Are you still having the tilt issue? Or did the beta FW fix both issues?

This is good news bkushner, why isn't this posted as a sticky note for others who have similar issues? Just asking in general. I had the same noise with my AC and started after I installed the 6/8 FW. At the time dji allowed roll back FW so that's what I did and it fixed it. Are you still having the tilt issue? Or did the beta FW fix both issues?
So far so good

Reactions: SRJ_Phantom_4_Pro
got mine back a couple days ago.
hav ern't charged it yet.
afraid of what might be there

Wow so bad working with them...Total ******** response from them as always...My fan stopped working, they are telling me it was unrepairable so they send me a broken refurb. They did say I can have my original back but it won't be repaired...for 11 days I followed the progress that said it was evaluated, repaired, tested and all they did was drop a dud in the box to me. Now they want me to return the DUD for another roll of the dice so Im 3-4 weeks without a bird. Asked about them sending the replacement first , oh no they don't do that. Do I'll be 9 weeks waiting for another possible dud to come back. FIrst repair experience and the WORST. All I needed was a new fan at the least, a new gimbal camera at worst. Instead they send me someone elses REJECT!

Who knows why the replacement you received was in for repair itself!? It may have been crashed, so who knows what problems are lurking inside it.
My P4P+ had the camera pointing about 5deg to the left straight out of the box when it was brand new. I called DJI and they said TWIST the camera/gimbal to the right to rectify it!!! Yeah, great idea and damage something internally on my brand new drone... Really is a lottery with these things... Shocking customer support

the one I got back looked brand new.
all the sitckers were on it.
and it wasn't dirty.

Reactions: KingDad1985
I powered it up today and it linked.
even started the motors.
well it is a start.
when I finish putting my 1/5 scale rc car together I will charge the phantom batterys and see what happens

Another Followup. Got my drone back after 3 weeks and once again a different serial number. Now I get strong magnetic interference wherever I fly. Even in the middle of wide open country. Goodbye phantom, hello mavic !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4