DJI Racing Googles Issues with P4P + Obsidian

Reaction score
Hi All

YouTube Video to the issue at hand: -

When connecting the DJI Racing goggles to the pro + controller, booting up the controller, connecting the P4P drone, Making sure i'm signed in to DJI Go, flight is restricted to 30m and 50m respectively and I cannot control any of the camera functions. I get an aircraft connection error! I also get a firmware version of 00.00.0000. If I was to boot up the controller, connect the drone, all connects fine with no issues at all and all functions working and no restrictions and firmware version is correct at latest version. If I then plug in the goggles via USB, the video will display and H and M distance do not work and I cannot control and camera functions from the goggles. Almost like the whole lot has locked up but I can fly over 30m and 50m with no restrictions.

The Goggles, P4P Obsidian and the Controller are on the latest firmware version as of todays date (17th of June 2018) including the latest version of the DJI Go App.

Cable between the Goggles and Controller goes from the full size USB port on the controller and to the smaller port on the goggles.

Any help on this would be awesome.

Thanks,

Hal

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj