DJI P3S with Samsung Note II

Reaction score
Hello!

I hope I'm posting this thread in the right section. I recently bought myself a DJI Phantom 3 Standard drone and encountered a problem with DJI Go app- live feed does not work on Samsung Note II. I can control it through there, but there is no video signal, just a black screen. It works perfectly with an iPhone 6 (my friend gave it to me for a try). Does someone know a workaround or an alternative program besides buying a new phone?

I tried using an older version of DJI Go app, but it wouldn't let me do anything and forced me to update (despite the fact that I was offline). I also heard Litchi works with Note II, but I encountered the same problem - black video screen. I found a "workaround" for Litchi, which recommends turning "Hardware Encoding" option off, but the problem is that in my app, there is no such function at all.

Any suggestions would be welcome! I really don't want to buy a new phone, because I'm waiting for a new Note version, so it's kind of a waste to invest for a older phone (which is no where to be found at local stores anyway).

Had the same problem take out your sd card and turn on the aircraft and try to reconnect, also it could just be some unlucky interference. So try removing the card.
Hope this helps
-Derek

Thanks, Derek. But just to clarify, were you referring to "Litchi"? Because removing my SD Card didn't help in any way.

Well it doesn't work either for Litchi or DJI Go app :( unfortunately it still shows a black screen on my Note II.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl