DJI P2v plus help

Reaction score
I have been trying to get in touch with DJI for weeks and can't get through. I flew twice successfully with no crashes. It tried replacing the motor but it didn't fix the problem. Here's a video of what is going on. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Brian

Last edited:
The motor rotate free if you move it by hand? If you look at it from the top the clearance referred to the hole in the cover is the same on the whole perimeter?

Stephen is most likely correct it's the motor controler (ESC) that is bad. That's the main problem over 70% of the time when it comes to one of the propeller functions. Change it out and see if the problem goes away. Since the other three are working fine that pretty much says the main board is ok. And with the RC starting and stopping the motors that says the Naza most likely has no issue. Practice your soldering skills and go for it.

I'm not sold on the ESC being the problem. He has flown with it, which tells me the ESC is working. Sitting on the ground, there may be just enough drag in the motor that, idling at at low current, the MCU thinks everything is OK, and leaves it alone. When he takes off, the sensors come into play, and the ESC shoves more voltage to that motor to keep equilibrium. I m betting motor. I might swap that motor with the opposite one to see if it follows the motor or not.

My recommendation is when you swap ot a motor to swap out the ESC also and vice versa if you change out ESC change out the motor unless you are 100% sure of the component. It's cheap insurance. Those are the items that mainly keep her aloft.

Thanks for the help Steven QX was right. I ordered an esc and it arrived today. I soldered it in (first time solderer and it went fine) and now it's flying. Crazy that the esc just crashed considering nothing happened to it.

I'm really stoked that it's working again. Way more help here than at DJI that's for sure.

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks for the help Steven QX was right. I ordered an esc and it arrived today. I soldered it in (first time solderer and it went fine) and now it's flying. Crazy that the esc just crashed considering nothing happened to it.

I'm really stoked that it's working again. Way more help here than at DJI that's for sure.

Thanks again everyone!
Happy that you're back in the air!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20