Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Dji P2 owner but with fayee fy550 question

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tsm895, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Tsm895

Ok guys you have helped me in the past with my P2 but today ca I have a question about my Fayee FY550 quadcopter. When first bought it, it would last 5-6min even when using camera. Now Im lucky to get 1.5 - 3 min without camera. Bought more batteries but not seeing any improvement. Does take a 3.7v 25c 650mah
    battery which I have no ones but I also bought bigger ones which are giving me about same amount of minutes. I know about the trade off of more weight but right now I would be happy with 5-6min flight time. I just replaced both cw motors and when the ccw motors come in I will do the same. Anybody have any new ideas? Have not timed with new motors since I just replaced last night. I do take voltage reading before and after flight and I barely get down around 3.9v before the lights start flashing. Please help! Thanks, Rick