Not a DJI Question but Hoping Someone Can Answer

Reaction score
I have a Hubsan H107C drone. I posted a shot of it over a year ago when I landed it in my wife's hair and she was such a good sport. I graduated to the DJI 4 but still fly the Hubsan in my basement. So here's my question. I bought 5 new batteries, charged them and loaded one into the H107. Within 15 seconds the low battery lights on the drone were flashing. This has happened with different batteries. Any thoughts on what might be happening? Is the drone too old and sensing low batteries when they are not? Look forward to your insights. Thanks in advance.

You might join our sister site and ask in that section.

You could just have purchased a couple of bad batteries. It happens. Do all of the new batteries do this? Does the original? It all including the original do this, then I would lean to the drone having had a good life and now time to retire it into your trophy case. If only some, don't purchase batteries from whomever you bought those 5.

I have a Hubsan H107C drone. I posted a shot of it over a year ago when I landed it in my wife's hair and she was such a good sport. I graduated to the DJI 4 but still fly the Hubsan in my basement. So here's my question. I bought 5 new batteries, charged them and loaded one into the H107. Within 15 seconds the low battery lights on the drone were flashing. This has happened with different batteries. Any thoughts on what might be happening? Is the drone too old and sensing low batteries when they are not? Look forward to your insights. Thanks in advance.
I believe that the Hubsan H107C uses 1S 3.7v batteries doesn't it? Although I can't be sure of the low-battery warning cause in your case, unfortunately there are far too many poorly manufactured 1S batteries around and also many 1S batteries which have been poorly stored by sellers before sale.

Because 1S batteries are relatively cheap, many sellers and buyers don't worry too much about correct storage and if they go bad they are just disposed of without a further thought. Note that they don't always have to be puffed to be defective.

On the other hand, most people who fly multi-cell-battery drones tend to pay more attention to looking after them because they cost more.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl