DJI neck strap?

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Last time I think I heard it was a friends mother screaming at him where his F'ing gutties were after we took them off him, tied them together and threw them up onto some telephone cables :lol:

They're still up there I presume? You could fly over and take a pic for us all. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Home Depot has these and many others if you're in the states. $3.98

Attachments

• 716a4ef1-696f-42ee-9aba-6b756a9f6653_300.jpg
    716a4ef1-696f-42ee-9aba-6b756a9f6653_300.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 401
gunslinger said:
I use a strap I got from my Granddaughter that has the N.E. Patriots logo all over it. I like it because there's only one clip, not two... and I changed the clip out for what looks like a carabiner with a thread lock, to be sure it wouldn't release at a bad moment... Which I've had happen with a previous rig that looked solid. Until it wasn't... :eek: :shock: Dropped the TX on its head.

The only similar thing I've had happen is having the SeaSucker holding my Nexus 7 to the TX lose suction. The Nexus fell right on the TX, holding both sticks down... While I was already descending. I was able to get the left stick up before it hit the ground, but it still bounced. :(

-slinger
Boooo NE Patriots.... GO DALLAS COWBOYS... :lol:

I use an old Red Bull F1 pass lanyard.
Can't imagine not using one.

I got lanyard when I visited Boeing that has names of all the planes they assemble at the location. It sort of stands out so easy to tell ^_^

And sometimes I change em since I get about 10 every year >_<
I just give them to highschool kids that likes cars & gaming but now that I have use for them, I'll keep the good looking ones & switch em out lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj