DJI neck strap?

Reaction score
Hey,

Did any of your guys purchase a DJI neck strap? I know it did not come with the kit - ( I THINK IT SHOULD! )

Anyway, I looked on ebay as saw all the straps for like 10$ would be shipping from china.

Is there any closer locations online or maybe locally at some chain that would have them where I could just pick something up if not DJI but something similar?

Thanks,
-O

I, too, used a lanyard from an old name tag/security pass handed out at some convention. Perfectly adequate. I would not spend $10 on a strap. I do like using a strap as it allows for a lighter touch on the controls (IMHO).

I use a strap I got from my Granddaughter that has the N.E. Patriots logo all over it. I like it because there's only one clip, not two... and I changed the clip out for what looks like a carabiner with a thread lock, to be sure it wouldn't release at a bad moment... Which I've had happen with a previous rig that looked solid. Until it wasn't... :eek: :shock: Dropped the TX on its head.

The only similar thing I've had happen is having the SeaSucker holding my Nexus 7 to the TX lose suction. The Nexus fell right on the TX, holding both sticks down... While I was already descending. I was able to get the left stick up before it hit the ground, but it still bounced. :(

-slinger

Haha I'm still using a shoelace from an old pair of work boots, think its about time I treated myself to a lanyard. Oh the shame :roll:

I just use a BlackRapid strap. Overkill, I know, but I had it already to use on my DSLRs.

happydays said:
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Haha I'm still using a shoelace from an old pair of work boots, think its about time I treated myself to a lanyard. Oh the shame :roll:

Are the boots still attached?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Haha ah Connor I'm not THAT bad :)

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
happydays said:
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:

Are the boots still attached?

Haha ah Connor I'm not THAT bad :)

Pfah! yeah right...

I use either my GoPro lanyard or one I've made from Paracord. Made several for buddies they work great!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    651.8 KB · Views: 587
I think I got one at CES. I got so many lanyard from work, but I don't know where any of them are thanks to 3 little kiddos in the house lol

Ok ok Connor, you win. You've shamed me into upgrading :lol:

Attachments

• 20140731_130440.jpg
    20140731_130440.jpg
    917.3 KB · Views: 557
So I guess I'm the only SUCKER using DJI STRAP?

338F01E1-335A-4A38-A5C4-B78F2B55905B_zpsku3eqt8r.jpg

Got from ( Banggood.com )

Take care, fly safe!

Last time I think I heard it was a friends mother screaming at him where his F'ing gutties were after we took them off him, tied them together and threw them up onto some telephone cables :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik