DJI Log Converter

Oh...and I also wanted to mention that even though there is a large amount of data above, there is still more data somewhere. Maybe the .dat files?

Hi have you tried using DatCon to extract the .DAT files?
I have tried it with the .DAT files located on my phone in DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightLog but DatCon is giving me an error saying 'is not a .DAT file'.
Any suggestions.
Bat

Hi have you tried using DatCon to extract the .DAT files?
I have tried it with the .DAT files located on my phone in DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightLog but DatCon is giving me an error saying 'is not a .DAT file'.
Any suggestions.
Bat
DJI makes it confusing. The .dat files on the tablet aren't the "real" .DAT files like the .DAT files on the AC. CsvView/DatCon only knows about the .DAT files on the AC. You'll need to retrieve the .DAT file from the P4P

DJI makes it confusing. The .dat files on the tablet aren't the "real" .DAT files like the .DAT files on the AC. CsvView/DatCon only knows about the .DAT files on the AC. You'll need to retrieve the .DAT file from the P4P

Thanks BudWalker.
I have found the .DAT files on my P3P pluging in the mini usb in the port on the FRONT of the Drone.
But there is no such port on the P4P the only one I see is on the left side of the drone witch gives me access to the Micro SD Card.
Where about are those .DAT files on the P4P drone?

Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl