DJI HDMI Boards Are Shipping !!

Wanted to add that, when I received 2 batteries, and then 2 Inspire tablet holders, they were both packed great. No idea what happened with this part!

HDMI board installed and working with my GeChic 15" battery operated HDTV monitor!

Attachments

• phantom3hdmi.jpg
    phantom3hdmi.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 376
Reactions: snerd
Ordered my HDMI board from Drones Made Easy (San Diego, CA) on Monday, shipped via FedEx the same day, arrived on Wednesday, and installed it yesterday. Installation was incredibly simple, having taken less than 30 minutes, start-to-finish. Now all I need is a mini-HDMI to HDMI adapter.

Still pending for me. Ordered on the 15th

Next time, I highly suggest ordering from a DJI-authorized reseller, instead of ordering direct from DJI. As lots of people have learned, DJI isn't exactly the fastest in shipping products to customers. Their main focus is, and probably always has been, getting their resellers stocked up.

Ordered mine from Advexure the day they were released, an approved vendor on this site ---none yet-- emailed them -- no answer???? Hello-- Advexure-- are you out there??

Ordered a cable from Monoprice this afternoon............... mini to hdmi. Now to look at portable monitors....................

Ordered a cable from Monoprice this afternoon............... mini to hdmi. Now to look at portable monitors....................
Im jealous! :D:D

I ordered through DJI. Got mine this last Monday (5 days ago). Installed easily. Works great. Latency much improved. I love it.

Reactions: snerd
Got mine today. Easy install. I have a Varizoom 7" HDMI monitor. Awesome!!

Sent from my PT beating heart

For those that ordered via dji direct when did you order it?

For those interested in the possibility of non-immersive glasses (since almost every headset, goggles, etc currently available are "immersion" type), I've recently been in direct communication with the Epson engineer in charge of their Moverio in BT-200 project. I don't believe in allowed to voice details of what's been mentioned. For those who know (and, for those who don't, use Google to get info on the BT-200) about the Moverio BT-200, you know that it can currently only be used connected to a control-box device, with its own built-in touchpad. Currently, there is no HDMI input, and, thus, no way to connect it to the HDMI output of the upgrade board. Just imagine if, instead of the current touchpad controller, it had a sort-of "battery-powered HDMI-passthrough"box. That's all I'm saying...for now.

Same here, Tuesday by 10AM. I was looking at the HeadPlay due to the wide FOV and the price.... man but those things are Geeky, reminds me of that bad guy in 'Hackers'

I think the whole idea of wearing goggles while flying is geeky, personally, but I have to admit I wouldn't mind trying it out just once. :)

I originally thought the same till I tried it. Was pretty cool. 21 days since I ordered it and still waiting.

While I haven't used the HDMI connection in actual flight...yet...I have tested it, to make certain it's working. I connected the controller to my 55" HDTV, placed my P3P on a stand looking out the window (there's a delicious Greek cafe across the street, where lots of police tend to gather for lunch), and had a temporary "viewing"...lol. using PIP, I was able to watch a a movie while (for approx 15-20 minutes) watching across the street at the same time. Before anyone asks, no, I did not record the officers having lunch (esides, where would the fun in that have been...there wouldn't have been any audio).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers