DJI hardshell backpack packing

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just got the DJI hardshell backpack and I'm trying to figure out how to fit everything in it. Does anyone have a pic of it fully loaded? Can't figure out where to put the prop gaurds.

My pack
20150622_203740.jpg

Props guards have saved me countless times. Just saying.

I'm just guessing, but hitting anything, guards or not, is going to do damage. The guards might help to not damage some other person I suppose.

Stay away from trees
Stay away from buildings
Stay away from yourself!

YOU will likely be the first thing you almost run into!

Props guards have saved me countless times. Just saying.

It recovered its self from the impact? I get not chopping through stuff. But any impact I figured would send it out of control either way.. so I just dont hit stuff. Well... I did almost hit me, and did hit the banister. But its just a $2 blade.

The hardshell wasn't designed with the prop guards in mind. Just FYI.
I wish I would of know that before ordering. I knew that it was small (which I liked) but I thought I could store them in there some where.

There is a space under the battery storage that I don't know what's it for. I thought about cutting it deeper and storing the guards there. I will have to see if it will fit. I'm going to have to trim around the pg holders by the motor anyhow.

No .. it's a nice compact case, propguards won't fit in there
Any case that fits a P3 plus propguards will be a bigger case .. but do you really want propguards anyway?

just get a small pouch and hang it off the side. Prop guards are such a mission to put on and take off. You going to abandon them pretty soon anyway

They're phantomguards right? fast detach etc. I think they're a good idea in close quarters and handy to detach for when flying in open areas. Like another member said probably just have to find a small bag to put them in. It's a sleek case all the same.

Alright thanks!
I Dont have them yet but thinking about getting the quick disconnect prop guards for when working in tight areas or shooting close buildings for real etsate and sports in the forest etc. :) will think about it but will most likley get the bag anyway, just need to fit an ipad air inside :)

and a sunshield will fit right? Saw some video of it :p

I have the phantom guards on order will definitely use them when flying low and with family members around. But will take them off to avoid prop wash and camera obstruction (gimbal pitch up and forward flight) getting the same case too, just waiting for a NZ dealer to get them in, but under $190AU which is less than DJI and everyone else, some places trying to sell them for $280AU, f'ing ridiculous really.

Hi all,

Just got the DJI hardshell backpack and I'm trying to figure out how to fit everything in it. Does anyone have a pic of it fully loaded? Can't figure out where to put the prop gaurds.
Can you fit a tablet in there?

A full sized iPad can fit in that case if you remove the cover on the top lid, place the tablet there than put the inner cover back on top. It's a snug fit but I've seen someone else do that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4