Reaction score
Hello,
I've just started using a P4P for surveying/mapping landscapes, including streams and shorelines. I've had on and off issues with DJI GS Pro, where I create the route with a set altitude, say, 200 feet, and set the drone to fly. The drone will lift up and go to the 200 feet, and then it will keep increasing in altitude as it flies over to the start point, starts taking pictures while it's going over, and then when it gets there, it will hover the start point and it keeps increasing it's altitude. I've had it get far too high, nearly doubling the altitude at which it should fly the mission. I pause, and bring it back home. Now, this only happens sometimes (of course while on site, not while testing in an open field).

I've heard of things flying lower, but this is flying much higher than programmed. Hoping someone has some insight, or a setting to check- maybe in DJI Go 4? I'm stumped on why it's not consistently functioning correctly. Firmware and app is up to date.

I'll also take recommendations for flight mapping apps for the iPad. Had some issues with Drone Deploy also- drone would lift up like it would start the mission, but wouldn't actually go and run the mission.

Thank you!

The culprit could be your RC which has a drift. Try to calibrate sticks and if that doesn’t work, you need to exchange your RC.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl