DJI Goggles

Reaction score
1. Will the DJI Goggles work with a P3P.
2. I also read that DJI are releasing Googles in conjunction with Epson....can anyone tell me more?

Thanks msinger I thought that was the case but do you know about DJI & Epson glasses?

I haven't heard anything about that.

msinger go to Epson website and search for Moverio BT-300.

They are apparently going to be available later this year.

They look really good and alot more subtle than googles but not the price, would they also work with the Maverick?

The Mavic has no HDMI output, so something like that is not going to work unless DJI releases some kind of HDMI output module for the Mavic remote controller. Or, perhaps they'll create some type of OcuSync receiver that can be plugged into goggles.

OK - I forgot about that, thanks alot mate....by the way your battery terminal cover are really good and no problems at all.

Good to hear. Thank you for the feedback :)

The Mavic has no HDMI output, so something like that is not going to work unless DJI releases some kind of HDMI output module for the Mavic remote controller. Or, perhaps they'll create some type of OcuSync receiver that can be plugged into goggles.
Unless DJI wants to sell their goggles to their installed base of Phantom 3 and 4 users.

What do you think is under this little door?

img-0231-800-1.jpg

What do you think is under this little door?
It would be nice to see an HDMI input there, but it's probably a charging port and maybe a memory card slot. We'll have to wait and see.

Are you certain that the DJI Goggles won't have an HDMI input?
No. All DJI employees are saying it only works via OcuSync. DJI support said the same thing when I contacted them. I'm assuming at least one of them would have known it has an HDMI port if that is the case.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31