DJI GO

It does if you're using a recommended device. You can find a list of commonly used Android devices here.

I know there was a big problem with the previous version of the android app. It would sometimes reset the homepoint after takeoff to a different location. This was basically causing fly away if you got into a RTH situation. I have a HTC M8 that is not activated that I was going to use until this problem popped up. Now there was just an update to the android app but not sure if the problem was corrected. Someone who uses it more frequently will be along soon to give you more info.

A new version was not released, but the release date for 3.1.2 changed to 2/7/2017 yesterday.

A new version was not released, but the release date for 3.1.2 changed to 2/7/2017 yesterday.
I thought it was a new version because I turned on my M8 last night to check a note I hadn't transferred to my new phone yet and the DJI Go app updated.

BTW just checked out your Phantom Help page and WOW that's a lot of info in one place. I have no idea how I've not found it till now. Great job.

Your location on the map is correct now. I'll be staying with 3.0.1. for now.

Msinger,

Looks like a re-release of 3.1.2, no number change.

Just installed on my N6, and ran, although it won't let me into camera on my P3S, it had camera on the inspire1 and I entered the app. (P3S at home)

Position locked in blue now properly, not a mile off to the NE as the "Previous" 3.1.2 version did, though still on HERE maps, as expected.

Appears fixed to me, but will try when connected to my P3S later today to be sure.

If you just update from 3.1.2 on play store, the download is only 5.83MB. So no version changed but it's fixed the home point location. No more showing 10,000 + ft away. I will do some flight test later.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez